Cayenne Pepper has many different well known and respected remedies. From helping to get rid of your head aches to helping boost your immune system. All these remedies are known to work but as it may vary from person to person. A lot of people worry about the heat of it but in order for people to get used to it they have so start using small amounts in their food. It tastes great and makes food taste amazing. You will enjoy every bit.
A few remedies are…
- If you have a head ache all you need to do is add a ½ teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper to a glass of warm water and this will help get rid of your headache. There are other solutions like a nasal spray just sniffing Cayenne Pepper but these will burn like crazy and only last for a short period.
- It is great to get rid of a sore throat, all you need to do is gargle with a little bit of Cayenne Pepper in warm water. Do this every 30 minutes and after a few time you will see your throat is feeling better already.
- Cayenne Pepper can also help alleviate the pain of a toothache, what you need to do is rub some ground Cayenne Pepper onto the tooth and the gum around the tooth. You should start to feel some kind of relief after a few seconds but this remedy also depends on the person so it might help for some and others not.
- It is also a great remedy to help with the digestive system. It stimulates the flow or saliva and stomach secretions there for lining the digestive tract and helping your digestive system work much smoother. This will help with nausea, gas, stomach aches and indigestion.
- Bad Breath can sometimes be caused by a bad digestive system, Cayenne Pepper can prove to be very helpful in this area. What you can do is make Cayenne Pepper tea by adding a teaspoon full of Cayenne pepper to a cup of hot water and then drink this 3 times a day.
- If you have a cold and sinusitis, there is a remedy that will work wonders it includes boiling water, tablespoon of honey, a squeeze of lemon juice and 1/3 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper. Add all the ingredients into a cup, stir and drink. This will help with your fever, runny nose, cough and sore throat.
- Do you have bad circulation especially during winter? All you need to do is run yourself a bath, not too hot and add a teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper into your bath and this will help.
- If you have a know heart problem or heart disease Cayenne Pepper can aid in healing the problem or reducing a heart attack. This can be done only if Cayenne Pepper is included in your everyday diet or if you drink a glass of warm water with ¼ a teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper in it every day. You will get used to it. Cayenne Pepper is known to reduce cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
- Cayenne Pepper can also increase your metabolism. All you need to do is add Cayenne Pepper to your every day meals just to add a little bit of spice to it. It increases your metabolism by increasing the body temperature and there for increasing the amount of calories the body burns.